SKF lgmt 3 Bearing
needle roller bearings
Needle bearings feature a smaller cross-section, higher load-carrying capacity, greater rigidity, and lower inertia forces that facilitate size and weight reductions in machinery. They’re designed to withstand oscillation, perform under severe conditions, and interchange with sliding bearings.
Diverse types of needle bearings are available in a wide variety of sizes and tolerances, for a multitude of applications.
Needle Roller Bearings National Precision Bearing stocks a wide variety of domestic and imported needle roller bearings and is authorized to distribute for a number of quality manufacturers including Koyo/Torrington, INA, RBC, IKO and more.Metric shell type needle roller bearings have high length-to-diameter ratios. They are commonly used in farm and construction equipment, gasoline engines, gas pumps, and small appliances. Needle bearings have smaller rollers and the highest load capacity for a given radial space of all rolling bearings.Needle roller bearings are used to help prevent stress on rollers. Designed small in diameter, these bearings can help extend bearing service life. Find durable needle bearings that can be used in engine components like rocker arm pivots, pumps, compressors, transmissions and more.
- SIGMA MR-24-N needle roller bearings
- SIGMA MR-32 needle roller bearings
- 20 mm x 28 mm x 13 mm 20 mm x 28 mm x 13 mm ZEN RNA4902 needle roller bearings
- 2.063 Inch | 52.4 Mi
- 70 mm x 90 mm x 28 mm 70 mm x 90 mm x 28 mm ZEN NKS70 needle roller bearings
- Flange Block
- Double Row | Single
- 38 mm x 48 mm x 30 mm 38 mm x 48 mm x 30 mm ZEN NK38/30ASR1 needle roller bearings
- 4 Bolt Pillow Block
- 1.938 Inch | 49.225
- IKO YB 87 needle roller bearings
- IKO YB 2018 needle roller bearings
- 2.165 Inch | 55 Mill
- IKO RNA 6911U needle roller bearings
- IKO TA 3220 Z needle roller bearings
- Wide Inner Ring
- IKO BR 526832 needle roller bearings